Friday, March 23, 2007

Field Trip

Wow! What a week! I don't know where to begin for my field trip. It got cut a bit short because of fear of a transportation strike, so I'm already back with the group. I loved the volunteer I went to see, and really was able to get more of a feel for what's going on and what the next two years will be like.

For those of you who emailed me concerned about my last blog, know this: that's who I am. I'm the type of person who is constantly examining myself and trying to learn and grow as a person. I write about personal battles or struggles because it helps to share them and to get them out there and sort of reflect. Don't worry about me.

In any case, Zagora province is amazing, the volunteer was awesome, and the experience was just incredible. The atmosphere, the crazy travel (sometime I have to remember to write about travelling in Morocco!), the food, the people... it was beyond description.

I'll hopefully have time and energy to write more about it, but for now, know I'm safe and happy and clean (!) at our seminar site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy katy. this is Jin. I just want to say hello. i saw some facebook pictures of you in Mocorro. You look good!

Anonymous said...

Katy katy. this is Jin. I just want to say hello. i saw some facebook pictures of you in Mocorro. You look good!