Saturday, September 19, 2009

le fin

Obviously, I never ended this blog.

It has been a whirlwind of time, including leaving my community, my life, my home of two years, taking a trip to Tanzania and Kenya for 18 days, coming home, visiting friends and family, Alaska... and now I'm back in Morocco, ready to embark on a new journey that, if you so desire, you can follow at http://oudaya.blogspot.com . Apparently, I have not learned my lesson as far as easy-to-remember blog names!

There is no way to summarize or tie my experiences in the Peace Corps up in a tight complete bow: a pretty package, start to finish, so I will not and just say that the journey continues...

Peace!


2 comments:

Greg said...

One did wonder what became of this adventure. Looking forward to what comes next.

Anonymous said...

tres interessant, merci