Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just wanted to say a quick hello to any PC Morocco/Washington DC staff reading this blog. In fact, leave me a comment! I'd love your insights... and sorry for being so wordy!

I realized today when we had a discussion about policies and the blogging policy came up that I've never addressed here why some things I blog about seem a bit vague or why I'm not using place or people's names or why my comments are screened. It's all for security reasons... just something I need to do in order to be able to have a public blog. So, yeah. My apologies for not being more specific, but it's a price I have to pay and I really don't mind doing it. I know PC has read my blog probably since it was posted on that Peace Corps Journals site, if not from the time that they had me send the link.

That all being said... one day until site announcements and mid-term LPIs. I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be, but I think my anxiety about it is manifesting itself in moodiness and self-reflectiveness. Right now, all of my character flaws are becoming really apparant to me and bothering me a lot. Oh well. They come to the surface of my thinking sometimes, and I think I expected it to happen more here than at home. It's a good process.

Back to the hotel, to study, hopefully! En shufuk men bed...

1 comment:

Carol said...

LPI? Meh... wuzzat? You and your crazy Peace Corps code!